A Message to all Pet Owners & Fur Baby Parents,
We continue to operate during this difficult time. We are still here for you on the phone and by email. We are still available to collect your pet from either your vet or your home. Rest assured that while we may have to adjust how we deliver some of our services in the coming weeks, your pet’s care is incredibly important to us.
To ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of your family and our team, the following protocols have been put in place:
- If you would like to collect your pet’s ashes from our office then we ask that only one pre-authorised family member enters our building and has their photo ID ready to accept the ashes.
- Home Collections continue to be offered, however our driver will be taking precautions for all concerned by wearing a mask and gloves and only be in the premises for 5 minutes.
- If someone at your house which we are visiting is in quarantine then it is very important that you alert us to this before we visit.
- While we have suspended pet viewings, you will be able to bring your pet to our office, but it is requested that only one family member is allowed inside our office for a maximum of 5-minutes contact. We can accommodate all other arrangements via phone and email.
- Where possible, payment is to made via credit card rather than cash please.
The world may be an uncertain place at the moment, but one thing is for sure – every care will continue to be taken by us for you and your pet, as we always have, no matter what the challenge.
Lance Stringer, (Owner) & Wally the Labrador, (Special Advisor)